Private companies going public face an extremely complex web of regulations that are imposed by the financial sector of the government. Our skilled IPO attorneys are particularly adept at guiding businesses through the difficult IPO process with minimal liability. Call The Tracy Firm, Ltd, experienced reverse mergers attorneys at 1.888.978.9901 or contact us online to discuss your reverse mergers options.
Going public with your business is no small feat, but a lawyer from our firm can help you decide what level of involvement you will have during the initial public offering (IPO) process, where to invest your money, or when to spend your time during the process. From contract work to corporate work and even to working on behalf of your shareholders, Securities Compliance Group is your go-to “out of house” counsel for IPO and securities law concerns in the Chicago area.
We mitigate risks so you can go public without the legal hassles!
Private companies that choose to transition into the public domain face an extremely complex web of regulations that are imposed by the financial sector of the government. Our skilled IPO attorneys are particularly adept at guiding businesses through the difficult IPO process with minimal liability.
Specific issues that any business or corporation should consider before publicly offering its securities include:
- The valuation of your company’s interests and share values
- Understanding of the laws that govern the securities industry, and how the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) will play a role in the registration process of public offering of your securities
- The crucial timing of your process, from the moment you inform your executives to the mandatory quiet period of 25 days and all the way to the construction, accuracy, and timing of a final press release
- Review of agreements and documents, including how the language in these documents adheres to specific regulations required by the SEC
- Filing material agreements
- Determining whether you can apply for confidential treatment of certain business issues, such as insider secrets or business agreements that may be made publically available to competitors
- Maintaining control over compensation agreements, including revealing compensation rewards of company executives
- Proper and impartial developments of business operations within the company
Business Representation in Wheaton, Chicago, and Beverly Hills
Once the process of going public is completed, there will still be many transitional issues that must be addressed. Once you become a public corporation, our IPO attorneys can provide you with helpful counsel, advice, and guidance regarding any accounting, consulting, operational, or financing issues. If there are additional areas that you may still be concerned about, we can answer any questions or concerns that need immediate attention.
We offer advice, guidance and legal services to entrepreneurs interested in taking their business public. Our going-public attorneys provide a wide range of services and solutions to private companies looking to go public. But our services don’t just end there. We also represent clients as public companies to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).get in touch with us to learn more about services for companies looking to go public.
Contact The Tracy Firm, Ltd. to speak with our knowledgeable legal team!